This position serves as an administrative assistant to the Executive Director, COO, and Director of Program Operations and provides administrative support to a team of Program Leaders.
- Edit and maintain various program documents such as manuals and sign-in sheets
- Coordinate, edit, and maintain various program surveys
- Maintain program and office supplies including training materials
- Maintain all program documents on Google Drive
- Assist program staff with document management
- Assist the Director of Program Operations with team meetings including agendas, handouts, notes, and schedules
- Maintain the program calendar in Google Suite
- Support the Development Team with materials relevant to donor communications and grant applications
- Manage photo release documents and coordinate releases with HW! staff
- Edit and maintain Board of Directors information including the board book, member onboarding and member terms, and board committees.
- Edit and maintain board meeting materials
- Manage and maintain HW! business office operations including printing/scanning, handling internal and external communications, utilities, and other office services as needed.
- In depth knowledge of administrative office duties
- Minimum of five years of experience in a professional office
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word (including mail merge function)
- Experience with Survey Monkey, Google Drive, and other forms of electronic communication
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle sensitive information with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines with minimal direct supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong grammar and spelling skills, attention to detail, and an ability to edit and correct errors
- An associate’s degree or comparable experience
- Have a passion for the mission of HOME WORKS!
- Experience in nonprofit organization
- Familiarity with WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, and e-newsletter platforms
- Ability to work in a busy and demanding environment
- Bachelor’s degree
Some lifting and moving of boxes and supplies may be required.
Status: Fulltime, non-exempt
Hours: Approx. 40 hours per week
Salary: commensurate with experience
Reports to: Executive Director
To apply, please send a thoughtful cover letter and resume to email@example.com.