The HOME WORKS! team of professional educators, administrators, and advocates includes:
- Laura Brock – Chief Program Director
- Kathy Coyle – Data Manager – Senior Finance/Accounting Professional with MIS Master’s degree and over 18 years of broad and deep experience in manufacturing and corporate environments
- Bert Emmons – Program Director – Senior administrator with experience in health, education and human services
- Larry Grieshaber – Chief Operating Officer – Former university administrator and Professor, with 30+ years of
experience in healthcare management, academia, and administration; Ph.D. in Administration from Purdue
- Cindy Kalachek – Program Director & Trainer
- Karen Kalish – Founder, full-time volunteer CEO – Serial social entrepreneur, has started three nonprofits; former teacher, television reporter and business owner with 25+ years of community service focused on literacy, closing the achievement gap, and ending racial discrimination.
- Shane Kennedy – Program Director & Trainer
- Sandra Logan – Program Director – Retired educator after 29 years of service as a teacher and administrator.
- Judy Perkins – Program Director – Reading specialist and special education teacher for 17 years.
- Lizzy Petersen – Development Assistant
- Vickie Rogers – Program Director – Former teacher, extensive administrative experience, 30+ years in education
- Betty Tobler – Program Director – Teacher, curriculum developer, accreditation compliance specialist, and administrator with over 40 years of classroom and administrative experience